As a Professional Chef, Blogger and YouTube Partner I have a list of some of my favorite and most interesting cooking channels on YouTube. They cover different styles of food but are always interesting and educational.
- Student Mealz Focused on easy and cheap cooking for students.
- Ready Steady Eat Heavy on Indian Cuisine but covers many other recipes.
- La Fleur d’Oranger French channel with Morrocan/African influences.
- Food Wishes Easily one of the biggest and most diverse American cooking channels.
- Cooking with Dog Very interesting channel for Japanese cuisine
- BBC Food The name says it all. Great recipes from the BBC
- Hank Shaw A great blogger that focus is hunting, gathering, fishing, etc.
- Great Depression Cooking Frugal recipes that remind me of my Grandmothers cooking.
- Laura in the Kitchen Great channel that focuses on Italian cuisine.
- Sorted Food Always interesting and fun channel.
- Nicko’s Kitchen Great channel, great variety and three new videos a week!
- Chef Tips specializing in quick simple meals and great Chef advice.
- BBQ Pit Boys Hell…who doesn’t love BBQ???
Well that is a list of some of the very best YouTube cooking channels that I follow. YouTube is growing and expanding every day. I am sure I have missed some really good ones. Feel free to comment below if you have any favorite channels that you like. I am sure great cooking channels are starting everyday!
YouTube is surely a great way to learn and teach about cooking. It is wonderful that you can learn so much so fast about such a wide variety of Cuisines. I love having so much knowledge right at my finger tips!